Sometimes waiting for a plumbing repair means going without essentials like hot water, or it results in property damage as with burst pipes. When you don’t have time and need help now, you can rely on Titan Plumbing and Electric for expert plumbing repair regardless of the time of day. Put our number in your contact list, and remember to call when you need plumbing assistance in the Tampa Palms, FL area.
Have a project that needs doing? Contact us today for a quote.
Our Emergency Plumbing Repair Service
Most homeowners don’t think about their plumbing until something happens, and sometimes, what happens is a disaster that requires immediate attention. Here are the most common plumbing emergencies where you must call a 24-hour plumber for help.
- Overflowing Toilet: If the toilet is clogged and won’t flush, no matter what you’ve tried, call for help right away and don’t risk waste overflowing into your home.
- Clogged Drains: You may not think a clogged drain is an emergency, but the longer you wait or suffer from the problem, the more pressure that builds up in the system, which can cause pipes to burst.
- Burst Pipes: When water spills into your home, you risk physical damage to your property and the buildup of mold and mildew. Call for help immediately when you have burst or frozen pipes.
- Water Heater Failure: Hot water is a necessity, so when your water heater no longer provides it, you must call for a repair or replacement now.
If you have a plumbing problem you can’t handle, call us day or night for expert repair.
Don’t Ignore These Water Heater Failure Warnings
Everyone needs hot water, which is why it’s essential to pay attention to your water heater and notice symptoms telling you it’s ready to fail. Watch out for:
- Metallic tasting water
- Rusty or cloudy water
- Strange sounds like banging coming from the tank
- Water doesn’t get hot like it used to
- Your water heater is over 15 years old
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call for water heater repair or replacement to avoid a total system failure.
Why call us? Check out our customer reviews to find out!
Why Call a Professional for Clogged Drain Repair?
When you have clogged or slow drains, it’s natural to try and fix it yourself with a drain cleaning product from the hardware store. However, if your home has older pipes, those chemical products can damage those pipes causing them to burst. Do yourself and your pipes a favor and call Titan Plumbing and Electric for professional drain cleaning and clogged drain repair. Our techniques are completely safe for all plumbing, and we leave pipes cleaner for longer, which means you don’t have to clean drains as often. Call us today to find out more!