Slow and clogged drains are everyday household annoyances, and fixing most of them is easy. However, sometimes the obstruction lies too deep in the system for plungers and chemicals, or the block is too severe. Hydro jetting is an effective way to thoroughly clean pipes. Call us to see if your Tampa, FL home could benefit from hydro jetting.
If your water heater is making strange noises or not giving you enough hot water, check out our water heater services and call for an appointment.
Why Hydro Jetting?
Hydro Jetting is a drain cleaning technique in which water under high pressure is sprayed into pipes to remove obstructions. In most cases, the plumber conducts a video inspection to determine the location of the problem and ensure there is no damage to the pipes. Here are the main benefits of hydro jetting:
- More Effective: Hydro Jetting is more effective at clearing away clogs than any other method because it removes buildup on the walls of the pipes, leaving them cleaner than snakes, plungers, or chemical cleaners.
- Better for the Environment: Hydro jetting uses only water to clean away debris, which is safer for the environment than chemical drain cleaners.
- Saves Money: Since your pipes remain cleaner longer, you don’t have to call a plumber as often to fix stubborn clogs.
If you have a clog you can’t get rid of, call us and ask about our hydro jetting services.
How to Prevent Clogs
The best way to deal with clogs is to stop them from forming in the first place. Here are the most common causes of household clogs and what you can do to prevent them.
- Hair: Hair binds to soap and grease and creates a stringy, sticky mess in your pipes.
- Food Debris: In the kitchen, food waste poured down the drain is a primary cause for clogs.
- Flushing Non-flushable Items: Flushing items like toilet paper, sanitary napkins, or personal wipes can cause the toilet to clog.
To prevent clogs, try using metal mesh drain covers to prevent debris from getting into the drains. Also, put cooking grease and food waste into the trash instead of down the sink. Lastly, call a professional plumber for regular drain cleaning to keep your pipes free-flowing.
If your home’s pipes are over 50 years old, you may need our repiping service before they corrode and break.
Our Hydro Jetting Service
Hydro Jetting is perfect for when you have stubborn clogs, but it’s also a great preventative measure to keep your pipes healthy and clean. Our technicians ensure that our hydro jetting is safe for all pipes and will clean them to a like-new state. Call us today to find out more and to schedule an appointment.