Most Tampa, FL homeowners experience a variety of plumbing problems throughout their lives, and while some are easy enough to fix yourself, others are best left to the pros. At Titan Plumbing and Electric, we’ve seen and fixed virtually every plumbing problem there is, so call on us the next time you need plumbing repair.
At Titan Plumbing and Electric we offer the following plumbing services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Sewer Line Services
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Commercial Plumbing
Is your water heater acting up? Check out our water heater services to find out how we can help.
Common Home Plumbing Problems
Most people call on a professional plumber about once every few years, and most times, these are for common household plumbing issues such as:
- Low Water Pressure: Clogged pipes often cause reduced water pressure, but it can also be an issue with your main water line.
- Leaking Faucets: Old faucets leak because of mineral deposits on the internal parts or corroded gaskets.
- Clogged Drains: Drains become clogged for a variety of reasons, including debris, hair, and mineral buildup.
- Toilets Won’t Flush: A nightmare scenario for sure, but toilets that won’t flush are common and are often caused by clogs.
- Rise in Water Bills: If your water bills continue to go up, you might have an undetected water leak.
Call Titan Plumbing and Electric if you have a plumbing issue you can’t solve by yourself.
How to Fix Clogged Drains
Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems plaguing homeowners. However, with a little forethought, you can prevent clogged drains from happening in the first place. Be careful not to put debris such as food and cooking grease down the drains. Instead, put it in the trash to prevent clogs. Also, don’t flush non-flushable items down the toilet, such as sanitary napkins or paper towels. Whenever possible, use metal mesh drain covers on your drains to stop hair and other debris from going down the drain. When you do get a clog, try removing it with a plunger, snake, or by pouring boiling water down the drain. If none of these remedies help, call Titan Plumbing and Electric.
Old homes have pipes that are prone to leaks and bursts. Call us about our repiping services today to avoid disaster.
Residential Plumbing Services
At Titan Plumbing and Electric, we specialize in helping Tampa, FL, residents with their plumbing issues such as:
- Sewer Line Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Service
- Leaking Faucets
- Burst Pipes
- Slow Drains