At Titan Plumbing and Electric, we know how important it is that your home’s breaker box function properly to give you the juice you need to power all of your appliances and electronic devices safely. However, if you experience flickering lights or power surges, it could mean you have trouble at the breaker. Call us for expert breaker box repair today!
To keep your home safe and secure, check out our outdoor lighting service for motion-activated lights.
Common Breaker Box Problems
If you’re like most homeowners, you don’t think much about your breaker box until something goes wrong. However, sometimes issues with your electrical system are challenging to nail down. Here are the typical signs that you have problems with your breaker box.
- Overcrowding: Many smaller homes built before the 90s have 100-amp service panels, which may not be enough for your power-hungry needs.
- Lack of Capacity: Manufacturers design electric panels to handle a certain amount of electricity. If the panel is too small for your home, you will have trouble like flickering lights and power surges.
- Corrosion: Check your breaker box for signs of corrosion because water and electricity don’t mix.
If you’re not sure if your breaker box is the right size for your home, call Titan Plumbing and Electric for an inspection.
Do You Need Fuse Box Replacement? These Signs Say Yes
The electrical panel in your home is where the power comes off the grid and into your home to feed your lights, appliances, and electronics. Old houses that use fuse boxes are due for an upgrade to circuit breakers to comply with modern power requirements and for safety’s sake. The good news the changeover from the fuse box to the circuit panel only takes a few hours. Upgrade your circuit panel if you experience frequent breaker trips or your lights dim when using another appliance.
Is your wiring old and outdated? Check out our wiring repair and replacement service to ensure the safety of your family.
We don’t say we’re the best, but we believe if you give us a chance, you’ll think we are. Here’s what we offer:
- 24/7 emergency help
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work
- 25 plus years experience in the industry