If you're a commercial property owner, you won't need a professional plumber every day. However, when disaster strikes, such as a failed water heater or toilet overflow, it's good to know you have a company like Titan Plumbing and Electric and their 25 years experience to help.
If your water heater can't keep up with your demands, check out our tankless water heaters and see how you can benefit.
What to Look for in a Commercial Plumber
Having a reliable commercial plumber to count on is essential for the business or property owner because when you have tenants or customers, the plumbing problem becomes magnified. To ensure you get the best plumber for the job, check out these tips:
- Experience: As with anything, the more experience a company has, the better off you'll be. Look for a company with a long track record of providing high-quality service, and don't be afraid to ask for references.
- Licensing and Insurance: It's crucial to hire a company that's licensed and insured. Being licensed and insured by the state means they have met specific standards to serve the people in your area.
- Reviews: Don't hesitate to check out online reviews, but be aware that those can be faked. Besides reading reviews, ask friends and other business owners who they recommend.
- Qualifications: Commercial plumbing jobs require specific skills to ensure jobs are up to code, which is why it's important to hire a company with certifications to show they know what they're doing.
- Customer Service: What kind of customer service does the company offer? Will they stand behind the work and make it right if something is wrong?
Our Commercial Water Heater Service
The heart of any commercial property's plumbing is the water heater. No hot water means unhappy customers or tenants. Our commercial water heater service not only provides for regular maintenance to ensure your water heater lasts as long as possible and runs efficiently, we also are ready to install a new system if yours fails. To prevent water heater failure, watch out for cloudy or rust-colored water and water that doesn't get as hot as it used to. Call us for help when you notice these symptoms to avoid catastrophic industrial water heater failure.
Water Heater Installation
Have you noticed rust around your old water heater? Or maybe it has started to leak and makes an odd banging noise in the tank? Replace your old water heater before it fails. If you’re not sure what type of water heater or what size to get for your family Titan Plumbing can help. Servicing Tampa, the knowledgeable and friendly professionals at Titan Plumbing and Electric have your water heater installation needs covered. Call Titan Plumbing and Electric to schedule your water heater installation today!
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Hot showers not lasting as long as they used to? You may want to consider a tankless water heater for your home. With a tankless water heater you never have to worry about running out of hot water again. Properly maintained tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than traditional water heaters, and are more energy efficient meaning they can be better for the environment and better for your wallet. Upgrade to a tankless water heater today for endless hot water for all your household needs. If you live in Tampa, FL call Titan Plumbing today and schedule an appointment with our knowledgeable professionals to take care of your tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance needs.
The last thing a commercial property owner needs is a clogged toilet. Call us for expert clogged toilet repair!
Why Hire Us?
Here in Tampa, FL, we know there are many commercial plumbing contractors from which to choose, but we think you'll like what we have to offer including:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Over 25 years of experience
- All work is 100% guaranteed
- We only send out techs we'd send to our grandmother's house