What do you do when a plumbing mishap occurs in the middle of the night or during the holidays? If you have a reliable 24 hour plumber at your service like Titan Plumbing and Electric, you pick up the phone and let them handle the rest. We’ve been serving the residents of South Tampa, FL, with 24/7 plumbing repair for over 35 years and we want to be your ‘go-to’ emergency plumber.
If you’ve been putting off that plumbing project, contact us now for a quote.
The Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
Not every plumbing situation requires an emergency plumber, but here are the most common reasons people call for immediate help.
- Overflowing Toilet: An overflowing toilet can cause severe water damage and cause harmful waste to spill out into your home.
- Clogged Sink: If you have a stubborn clog that you can’t fix with a plunger or chemical drain cleaner, call for help right away to get your drains free-flowing again.
- No Hot Water: One thing that can ruin your day is for you to run out of hot water because your water heater failed. If you don’t have hot water, call us ASAP.
- Burst Pipes: A burst pipe is a situation that requires immediate attention because the longer water spills into your home, the worse the property damage can be.
When you have a plumbing problem you can’t fix, or that can’t wait, call Titan Plumbing and Electric for assistance right now.
Are You Sick of Fighting Over Hot Water?
Medium to large families often hate mornings because they have to fight for who gets in the shower first. Being the last one to shower usually means they have to rush because the hot water has been all used up. If this sounds like your situation, consider a tankless water heater for these benefits:
- You get unlimited hot water for as long as you want
- No waiting for the water to get hot
- Tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient and save money during operation
- Tankless water heaters take up less space than tank heaters
Call us for a consultation to find out if a tankless water heater is right for you.
Finding the best residential plumber is as easy as reading our customer reviews.
Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning?
Most people deal with clogged and slow drains with tools like plungers or chemicals. However, these tools don’t always get to the root, and the problem comes back. Also, some chemical drain cleaning products are known to damage older pipes. To get deep, thorough, long lasting cleaning, consider calling a professional for drain cleaning service. At Titan Plumbing and Electric, our drain cleaning leaves your drains cleaner than other methods, and it’s safe for all plumbing too.