Electrical problems don’t keep to a schedule, which is why you need a reliable 24-hour electrician ready to help when you need them most. At Titan Plumbing and Electric, we’re committed to serving our customers regardless of the time to help them out of bad situations. Put our number in your contact list and remember to call when you need an emergency electrician in New Tampa, FL.
Don’t wait, contact us today for your electrical job today.
Our Emergency Services
Your home’s electrical system distributes power throughout the house for your lights, appliances, and other electronic devices. Sometimes, homeowners experience a problem that requires immediate attention from a professional electrician because there are safety risks involved. Here are the most common reasons people need an emergency electrician.
- Overloaded Circuits: Overloaded circuits cause breakers to trip, and some people don’t know how to fix them.
- Blackouts: Loss of power is frightening, especially when you’re not sure of the cause. If the power is out in your house and isn't the result of a downed power line or electric company issue, call for emergency repair right away.
- Sparking Outlets: An outlet that emits sparks when you plug in a device is a hazard that can be deadly if not fixed immediately.
- Power Fluctuation: If you experience sags or dips in power or flickering lights, it could be a problem with your home’s power grid.
- Power Surges: Electrical surges can damage expensive appliances and devices, which is why you must call a pro for help when you have power surges.
Do You Need New Outlets?
If you purchased an older home, chances are it wasn’t wired for the power demands we put on our home’s electrical systems today with the advanced appliances and electronic devices. While you may not think about it, your electrical system may be in danger if you overload it, and here are a few signs you need to upgrade your home’s outlets to accommodate your modern devices.
- If your outlets are discolored or charred, it signals that it’s too hot, and there’s a potential for fire if not fixed right away.
- If your outlets are of the two-pronged variety, it’s wise to upgrade to three-pronged outlets, so you don’t have to rely on adapters or power strips.
- If you’re running out of outlets because of the need for USB charging ports, consider upgrading to USB outlets that give you the ability to charge your devices without sacrificing a plug.
Call Titan Plumbing and Electric today and allow us to inspect your outlets.
We don’t like to toot our own horn, so we let our customer reviews do that for us.
Reasons to Consider a Whole Home Generator
A home generator is a substantial investment that most people forego; however, if you live in a region with frequent electrical storms or if you’re in a rural part of the state, being without power for days is a real possibility. Think of a home generator as insurance; you hope you don’t need it, but will be thankful you have it if you do. A home generator allows you to continue living as normal with power during an outage, thus protecting your family and keeping them safe. Also, a home generator reduces the risk of damage through power surges when the electricity does come back on. Call Titan Plumbing and Electric and ask about an emergency generator installation.