Whether you’re beginning a new commercial project or you are renovating an existing one, having an experienced commercial electrical company is essential to getting the job done up to code and as quickly as possible. When time is money, call Titan Plumbing and Electric for expert commercial electrical services.
Check out our wiring replacement and repair service to ensure your wiring is safe and can handle your power loads.
Our Commercial Electrical Services
At Titan Plumbing and Electric, we know how important it is to have a reliable and experienced electrician to handle your commercial electrical projects. With commercial projects, the job must be done up to code and on time because delays cost money. Call us when you need electrical services for:
- New construction
- Regular maintenance
Our technicians have experience working in a variety of commercial venues such as apartment buildings, grocery stores, churches, hotels, retail businesses, athletic facilities, schools, and office buildings. Remember the name Titan Plumbing and Electric when you need an experienced commercial electrician. Also, once the job is done, rely on us to maintain your electrical systems to ensure uninterrupted service.
Commercial Electrical Problems We Solve
Commercial electrical problems are similar to what one finds in residential homes but are usually magnified in scope and complexity. A power outage in a home may affect only a few people while a blackout in a business affects customers, employees, and can hurt profits. Here are the most common commercial electrical problems we handle.
- Burned out bulbs
- Flickering or dim lights
- Breakers that frequently trip
- Outlets that don’t supply power
- Loose, frayed, or unprotected wiring
- Sparks when plugging in a device
- Electrical safety inspections to ensure your systems are up to code and working properly
If you don’t see your problem listed above, call us for help. Chances are we’ve seen it before and fixed it.
You can enhance the beauty and security of your business with our outdoor lighting services. Call today!
What to Look for in a Commercial Electrical Company
For your business to function efficiently, your electrical systems must be in proper working order and safe for your employees, tenants, or customers. Whether you have a new commercial project or an existing one, you need a licensed and experienced commercial electrician to build out and maintain your electrical systems. Here’s what to look for before you hire someone.
- Experience: The more experience and years a company has in the business, the better the chance you’ll get top-rated service and a job done right the first time.
- Licensed & Insured: When you hire a commercial electrician, they must be licensed and insured so you won’t have to cover any damages if something goes wrong, and you won’t be liable if they have an accident on the job.
- Customer Service: Sure, it’s great to have a reliable electrician finish a job, but what do they offer beyond that once finished? A good company stands behind their work and works with customers to ensure the system continues to operate efficiently and safely.