It’s best to call a professional electrician for help whenever you have a plumbing or electrical emergency in your home. Save yourself the hassle and call Titan Plumbing and electric for 24 hour emergency services in Tampa, FL. Our techs are experienced and all of our work is 100% guaranteed.
Are you tired of running out of hot water? Maybe a tankless water heater is right for you.
Most Common Household Electrical Problems
With electricity, you and your family must be safe, which is why it’s best to call in a pro when you have electrical issues in the home. Here are the most common problems people call on a 24 hour electrician for help.
- Electrical Surges: A variety of issues cause electrical surges, including lightning strikes, faulty wiring, and damaged lines.
- A decrease in Power: If you have a reduction or dip in power, it could be a problem with the grid or within your home.
- Frequent Circuit Trips: If you have high-wattage appliances like hairdryers and microwaves, they can cause your breakers to trip frequently, which may mean you need an electrical upgrade.
- Shocks: If you experience a shock when you use an appliance or outlet, you must call for help immediately.
- Hot Outlets: Outlets that are warm or hot or begin to smoke requires immediate attention.
If you notice any of the above problems or anything else unusual with your home’s electrical system, call us right away.
Emergency Electrical Service
Most electrical problems don’t require immediate attention, but here are situations in which you can’t wait and need help right now.
- Power Outages
- Hot Outlets or Burning Smells Coming From the Wall
- Frequently Tripped Breakers
- Burns or Shocks From Electrical Devices
It’s natural for people to want to save a few bucks and fix household problems themselves, but when electricity is involved, it’s best to rely on a pro for help for the safety of you and your family.
What Counts as a Plumbing Emergency?
Plumbing problems like a leaky faucet or minor drain clogs are not necessarily a cause to call a plumber at 11 PM. But here are some instances when you may need to call a 24 hour plumber:
- Gas leaks
- Burst pipes
- Overflowing toilet
- Serious clogs
Plumbing emergencies are where we shine. Call Titan Plumbing and Electric for 24 hour emergency plumbing services Monday through Saturday!
Stop relying on chemicals to clean your drains. Our drain cleaning gets your pipes cleaner than anything you can buy.
Need Emergency Water Heater Repair?
A failed water heater is a significant inconvenience for everyone in the family. Fortunately, your water heater exhibits symptoms warning that it’s about to fail. Call for help if you notice any of the following:
- Metallic tasting water
- Unusual banging sounds coming from the tank
- Water that takes too long to get hot or doesn’t stay hot as long as it used to
- Murky or rust-colored water
- Water leaking
Call us if you notice any of the above signs and let us inspect your water heater to see if replacement or repair is warranted.