Not all plumbing problems can be solved by a plunger, plumber's snake or drain cleaning. Sometimes, you need a camera inspection to find the root of the problem. Titan Plumbing And Electric has the equipment to detect even the smallest clog or leak.
If you have a plumbing problem that keeps recurring, it may be time for a camera inspection. This is especially true if you have tried everything else and nothing has worked. A camera inspection involves sending a small camera into your pipes to see what the problem is.
How Does a Camera Inspection Protect Your Plumbing System?
To do a camera inspection, a plumber attaches a waterproof camera to a sewer cable. The camera is then fed into the sewer line through a clean-out access point. As the camera moves through the pipe, the plumber is able to see what's going on inside of the pipe.
This allows the plumber to see what is causing the problem and determine the best way to fix it. Camera inspections are often used to prevent serious problems like sewage backup and flooding. Below are some benefits of a camera inspection;
- It Prevents Future Problems: As mentioned earlier, a camera inspection allows the plumber to see what is causing the problem. It also picks up cracks and other damages that may cause problems in the future. This can save you a lot of time, money and hassle in the future.
- It's Less Invasive: A camera inspection is less invasive than other methods of pipe repair. This means that there is less damage to your property and less chance of disruptive repairs.
- It's Accurate: Camera inspections are accurate. Because the plumber can see inside your pipes, he is able to correctly diagnose the problem. This means that the plumber will be able to fix the problem the first time.
- It Saves Time: Camera inspections save time because they allow the plumber to see the problem and fix it quickly. It eliminates trial and error, wrong diagnosis and the need for multiple visits.
- It's Cheaper: Camera inspections are cheaper than other methods of repair. This is because they are less invasive and require less time. The plumber doesn't have to dig up your yard or tear out walls to find the problem.
When Does Your Plumbing Require a Camera Inspection?
While some plumbing issues happen on the surface and are easy to spot, others are hidden from view. This is where a camera inspection comes in handy. But how do you know when to call for a camera inspection?
Here are some signs that you may need a camera inspection:
- Pests: If you have pests like rats and cockroaches in your drain, it may be time for a camera inspection. Pests can cause serious damage to your pipes and lead to expensive repairs.
- Sewage Backup: The right route for sewage is away from your home. If you are experiencing a sewage backup, it may be time for a camera inspection.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains can be caused by a number of things, including a clog. If you have tried everything to fix your slow drain and it still isn't working, it is probably time for a camera inspection.
- Mold: Mold is toxic and can cause serious health problems. If you see mold growing in your home, a camera inspection will show if there is a leak in your pipes.
- Bad Odors: If you notice bad odors coming from your drains, it may be time for a camera inspection. These odors can indicate that there is a crack in the sewer lines.
- Increasing Water Bills: Are your water bills on the rise without a clear-cut reason? It may be time for a camera inspection. A leak in your pipes can waste a lot of water and lead to higher bills.
- Greener Lawn: If your lawn is greener than usual, it may be a sign your home needs a camera inspection. A leak in your sewer line or septic tank may be responsible for this.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it may be time to contact Titan Plumbing And Electric for a camera inspection. We have the team to get the job done right. Give us a call today to schedule an inspection.
Be Proactive With Your Plumbing
It can be tough keeping your plumbing clean, functional and free of debris. However, it is important to be proactive with your plumbing to prevent serious problems. A camera inspection can help. When you pick up plumbing problems early, your system will last longer and you'll save money in the long run. So, don't wait for a problem to get worse. Contact Titan Plumbing And Electric today to schedule a camera inspection. We're here to help!
Why Choose Titan Plumbing And Electric for Your Camera Inspection?
Titan Plumbing And Electrical has the equipment and expert team to properly conduct a camera inspection. We also have a wide range of other plumbing services that can help you keep your plumbing system in good shape.
Whether you need a camera inspection or another plumbing service, Titan Plumbing And Electric is here to help. Give us a call today at 813-933-8010 to schedule a consultation. We're looking forward to helping you!