Electricity is a necessity; however, it can be deadly if you don’t respect it. When you have electrical issues in your Lutz home, you must fix them immediately to reduce the risk of injury. Whether it’s frayed wires or outlets that spark when you plug in a device, call a professional for expert electrical repair right away and be safe
Want to know what others think about our work? Read our customer reviews to find out.
What Are Common Electrical Emergencies?
Most people take their home’s electrical system for granted, and when something goes wrong, they may try to fix it themselves or ignore it, hoping it goes away. With electrical problems, it’s best to call a pro for help, so you and your family are safe. Here are the most common scenarios where you must call for emergency electrical repair.
- Frayed wires
- Smoking or hot outlets
- Outlets that spark when you plug in a device
- Power surges
- Dip or fluctuation in power
- Flickering lights
- Frequent breaker trips
Don’t take chances with your family’s safety! Call Titan Plumbing and Electric for expert help when you have electrical problems.
Do Your Outlets Need Upgrading?
Outlets wear out with usage, and it might be time to upgrade yours if you’ve never done so. As you plug and unplug devices, the metal terminals wear down, which makes for loose connections. When these connections become loose, voltage can’t arc from the wire to terminal to the appliance, which can create a variety of problems. Upgrade your outlets if:
- Your outlet is warped, damaged, or not working correctly
- The outlets are old and don’t provide the voltage you require
- The outlets aren’t grounded
- You don’t have GFCI outlets in places like the bathroom, kitchen, basement, and pool area
If you’re not sure about the state of your outlets or whether you need an upgrade, call us for inspection.
Don’t put off that electrical project any longer. Contact us today for a quote.
Here’s Why You Should Consider a Home Generator
Power outages are a significant inconvenience and can even be life-threatening if someone in the family depends on medical equipment for help. If you live in an area that suffers from power outages because of storms, it’s worth considering getting a whole home generator. Here are a few benefits to getting a backup generator:
- You have well water, and the well pump and filter fail to work without electricity.
- Your sump pump won’t keep your basement from flooding if you’re without electricity.
- You risk food spoiling.
- You live in a high-risk climate area where temperature control in the home is essential.
- Someone in the home relies on an electrically-powered medical device.
Call us to find out more about how you can benefit from a generator installation today.