At Titan Plumbing and Electric, we believe that our residents should have a plumber they can rely on 24/7 when plumbing problems strike. That’s why our technicians are available day or night to get you out of a jam, whether it’s an overflowing toilet or a burst pipe.
Don’t put off that plumbing project any longer. Contact us for a quote today!
Our Emergency Plumbing Service
Do you have a plumbing emergency? Sometimes, it’s difficult to know when you can wait for an appointment and when you must call for help right now. Here are the most common household plumbing emergencies and when you should call for a professional plumber.
- Clogged Toilets: If your toilet won’t flush no matter what you do, or if it’s making gurgling sounds, don’t risk waste overflowing into your home and call for help.
- Sewage Backup: If raw sewage backs up into your home, call for help immediately because the bacteria contained in the waste can make your family sick.
- Leaking Water Heater: A leaking water heater means it’s about to fail. Call us for repair or replacement before you wind up with a flood on your hands.
- No Hot Water: If your water heater isn’t producing hot water, it means it’s time for a replacement.
- Burst Pipes: Pipes can break because of freezing or because of corrosion from age. Fixing a burst pipe quickly minimizes the water damage and the loss of money.
- Broken Water Line: Whether it’s tree roots, the earth shifting, or construction gone awry, a broken water line is a serious problem that requires immediate attention.
Call Titan Plumbing and Electric when you have a plumbing problem you can’t fix by yourself.
Call Us if Your Water Heater Shows These Signs of Failure
We depend on our water heaters to provide us with hot water every day. Like any appliance, however, the water heater has a finite lifespan and will eventually fail. To avoid a plumbing disaster, call us if your water heater shows these signs that it’s getting ready to fail.
- Rusty or cloudy water
- No hot water
- The water never gets hot
- The water heater makes strange noises like rumbling or banging
- You see water leaking from the bottom of the tank
- Your water heater is over 15 years old
To keep your water heater running efficiently for as long as possible, hire a professional plumber for annual maintenance.
If you’re still not convinced we’re the right 24 hour plumber for you, read our customer reviews to find out what others think.
Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning
If you think about all the stuff that goes down your drains every day, it’s not difficult to understand why so many people suffer from clogged and slow drains. Regular drain cleaning from a professional keeps drains clean and free flowing, and minimizes future problems. Here are some other benefits to consider:
- Regular drain cleaning improves the lifespan of your pipes by reducing damage that occurs over time.
- Professional drain cleaning reduces foul odors by eliminating organic buildup in pipes.
- Drains empty quicker when they’re clean.
- Regular drain cleaning reduces the chance you’ll need expensive repairs in the future.
Call Titan Plumbing and Electric today to schedule your drain cleaning appointment.